PHASE 4 strives to make the time each individual spends with us “the best part of their day”. We accomplish this in a variety of methods and are consistently working to enhance and adjust programming that all students may benefit.
PHASE 4 believes strongly in encouraging our students to attend school every day, have fun while learning and growing as young adults, and plan and coordinate for their respective futures.
PHASE 4 PROGRAM COMPONENTS:
- Reduce dropout rate
- Increase graduation rate
- Improve work readiness, provide career exploration, and job placement
- Address employer and industry career needs Certified educators and certified behavioral staff
- A structured academic and career counseling, and mentoring program
- Teacher-led, project-based learning that leads to differentiated instruction
- Blended Learning model combining technology-based curriculum aligned to Pennsylvania State Standards with one-on-one direct instructional support
- Future preparation through career exploration (including post-secondary education, military service and employment)
- Outreach services for students and their families through strong community partnerships